AMENITIES & SERVICES
Photo Tour of Casa De La Vista
Casa de la Vista’s studio and one-bedroom apartments are spacious and equipped with the following features:
• Kitchen with gas stove, refrigerator and spacious cabinets
• Full bathrooms with safety handles on tubs/showers
• Emergency call system that alerts local crisis personnel in case of an emergency
• Energy-efficient appliances
The outdoor spaces at Casa de la Vista were built to allow the enjoyment of the natural landscape. Indoor common areas allow for enjoyable community events. The property’s community amenities include:
• A well-designed community room where residents can play games, watch movies and hold events
• An exercise and game room that ensures an active, healthy lifestyle
• A library that boasts of an extensive selection of books and magazines
• A computer lab that can be used for Internet surfing or simply keeping in touch with business and family concerns
• An outdoor patio with grilling equipment for fun barbecues and summer cookouts
• Ample space for parties, birthdays, holiday and other events
• An outdoor gazebo and koi pond
• Saturday morning coffee service
• An in-house resident shuttle bus
• A community dining room, kitchen and optional meal program – provided at $127/month per person. The meals are provided Monday through Friday between noon and 1:30 p.m. at the Casa de la Vista dining room.
Stimulating Activities for Residents
A variety of fun and pleasurable activities are scheduled at Casa de la Vista, catering to the social, wellness and learning needs of residents:
• Resident dinners and luaus
• Bingo, card games and puzzle-solving activities
• Movie nights
• Scheduled outings and day trips
• Exercise classes
• Coffee, donuts and ice cream socials
• The opportunity to be part of the resident council and the chance to provide input in policies and resident activities
• Computer classes
**A service coordinator works on site to connect residents to community and medical services, as well as build informal support networks with other residents, family and friends.
GREEN BUILDING TECHNOLOGY
Over the last five years, Casa de la Vista has expanded its green features to reduce its dependence on electricity, save energy and improve the environment.
• Energy-efficient light fixtures and bulbs
• Energy-efficient appliances that keep energy usage low
• Low-flow toilets
• Energy-saving washers and dryers
Casa De La Vista is a part
of Beacon Communities.
To learn more
about it, click here.